Wednesday, February 8, 2023

Eucalyptus Oil

This stuff is amazing. It’s an antiseptic for small cuts. It’s a cold and flu treatment. And it’s an incredible grime cutting cleanser. This Airbnb we are in has been vacuum cleaned, but some shelves and cabinets haven’t seen a deep clean in a long time. You know that oily residue that gets on your cabinets that doesn’t come off with cleaner? I just found a top shelf that hasn’t been cleaned or wiped or dusted in years. It was nearly black. Regular cleaner just did nothing. I poured on this eucalyptus oil and it literally made a clean spot in the shape of the puddle. And then I was able to wipe it around with a paper towel and it was totally clean in a minute. I wish I had before and after photos. I love this stuff. Smells wonderful too.



No comments:

Post a Comment